An "urgent preliminary report of Yellow Card data" issued by the UK-based Evidence-Based Medicine Consultancy Ltd submitted to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) states that "the MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans."
Similar to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), the MHRA describes the purpose of its Yellow Card system as providing “an early warning that the safety of a medicine or a medical device may require further investigation."
The report, signed by Evidence-based Medicine Consultancy Ltd and EbMC Squared CiC Director Dr. Tess Lawrie (MBBCh, PhD), says: "we have searched the Yellow Card reports using pathology-specific key words to group the data according to the following five [sic] broad, clinically relevant categories:
- Bleeding, Clotting and Ischaemic ADRs
- Immune System ADRs
- ‘Pain’ ADRs
- Neurological ADRs
- ADRs involving loss of Sight, Hearing, Speech or Smell
- Pregnancy ADRs"
- Pathogenic priming, multisystem inflammatory disease and autoimmunity
- Allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
- Antibody dependent enhancement
- Activation of latent viral infections
- Neurodegeneration and prion diseases
- Emergence of novel variants of SARSCoV2
- Integration of the spike protein gene into the human DNA
The report concludes: "The MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans. Preparation should be made to scale up humanitarian efforts to assist those harmed by the COVID-19 vaccines and to anticipate and ameliorate medium to longer term effects. As the mechanism for harms from the vaccines appears to be similar to COVID-19 itself, this includes engaging with numerous international doctors and scientists with expertise in successfully treating COVID-19.
"There are at least 3 urgent questions that need to be answered by the MHRA:
- How many people have died within 28 days of vaccination?
- How many people have been hospitalised within 28 days of vaccination?
- How many people have been disabled by the vaccination?"