After a series of exposés on Joey Gilbert’s fundraising for Democrats, Left wing politics, reprimand for taking thousands of dollars from a client before dropping them without doing any work, and cheating in a boxing scandal, he lost the Republican primary for Nevada governor in a landslide to Sheriff Joe Lombardo.
Despite the huge victory margin, Gilbert sued Sheriff Lombardo, forcing him to defend himself against a lawsuit not backed by “any competent evidence.” The court forced Gilbert to pay Lombardo $249,000 for the frivolous suit.
Riot at Trump Tower?
Unwilling to accept the decision of Nevada’s Republicans not to put a Democrat fundraiser in charge of the state GOP, Gilbert called on conservative Nevadan citizens to “wear [their] Joey shirts” and physically force their way into a closed venue at the local Trump Tower to disrupt a planned meeting between Lombardo and President Trump.
This afternoon the Gilbert campaign is planning to send protestors out to Trump Tower in Las Vegas to protest former President Trump, who will meet with Republican nominees Adam Laxalt and Joe Lombardo.
Some of the texts and Facebook messages that went out this morning encouraged people to breach the building and to try to get into Treasure Island to disrupt his speech and cause chaos inside the campaign event. [Emphasis added].
Network in Vegas warned conservatives that Gilbert’s protest was actually designed not to help Gilbert, who was already knocked out of the gubernatorial race, but the Democrat incumbent, Steve Sisolak, by creating doubts about Sheriff Lombardo and reducing voter turnout among Republicans.
After losing the Republican primary and then losing his recount, Democrat plant Joey Gilbert is now attempting to ensure [Democrat] Steve Sisolak becomes Governor again … [Emphasis added].
Gilbert was in fact encouraging conservatives to join Democrats who were already planning to protest against the presence of President Trump in the state:
Network in Vegas reported on an additional benefit to Gilbert in organizing a protest against President Trump. In addition to suppressing votes for the Republican nominee for governor, Gilbert benefited from the publicity as he began selling a book just after his loss.
In fact, Gilbert has zero interest in becoming Governor, but he does have a huge interest in staying in the public spotlight at all costs. The moment he lost the primary, he instantly launched a book, a book tour, and a public speaking tour to capitalize on his LOSS!
Ironically, one protestor held a sign accusing Democrat fundraiser Gilbert’s opponent of being the one who’s a RINO (Republican in name only).
More to come
Check back as we continue our series on Gilbert and look at these questions:
- How has Gilbert tried to replace the doctor who founded AFLDS with non-doctors?
- Why is Gilbert taking money from AFLDS donors while not developing any programming or activities?
- What sanctions do the Professional Conduct Rules provide for attorneys committing perjury?
- Who is the mysterious man funding Gilbert?
Learn more about Joey Gilbert’s schemes, sanctions, reprimands, suspensions, political grifting and assisting illegals evade law enforcement.
- AFLDS founder again tyrannized in staged embezzlement
- Trojan horse infiltrating America's Frontline Doctors previously found guilty of cheating
- Attorney attempting America's Frontline Doctors takeover faces reprimand
- Joey Gilbert sanctioned ¼ million dollars for frivolous lawsuit
- ‘Political grifter Joey Gilbert donates to radical Democrats’
- Joey Gilbert tips off illegals ahead of raids but campaigns on ‘seal the border’
- Joey Gilbert ‘had nothing to do with anti-mask rallies;’ pushed masks
- Attorney attempting AFLDS takeover caught accepting funding from Democrats
- Joey Gilbert exposed: Left-wing politics; gun control, high taxes, more regs, illegal immigration
- Putrefied Stew: Conservative media personality Stew Peters falls prey to MSM-style slapstick journalism